[Reviews - 41] Liked
Summary:

A bolt of recognition hit her and she choked back his name before it came to her lips, not daring to make a sound. He'd found her. He'd been looking for her and he'd found her … here. "Be careful what you wish for…" she thought as moved into action. She needed to reach him before they noticed.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 4, In Exile
Characters: Abraham Ford, Beth Greene, Bob Stookey, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Eugene Porter, Glenn Rhee, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes, Rosita Espinosa, Sasha Williams, Tara Chambler
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Challenge Response, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Attempted Rape, Child Abuse, Rape (Implied), Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14750 Read: 4311
Published: February 20, 2014 Updated: February 02, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Spoilers for TWD Season 4.

Story follows canon through Episode 4.8 "Too Far Gone". As of Episode 4.10 "Inmates", it diverges. Special thanks to atoizzard for her work as a beta reader in the beginning, and ravenesque for picking up the beta torch and carrying it onward.

TRIGGER WARNING: attempted sexual assualt, violence similar to the show

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. All The World's A Stage by meeshie [Reviews - 8] Liked (2836 words)

Originally written as a one shot for USS Caryl's 1st Word Prompt Fanfiction/Fanart Challenge. WORD PROMPT: Silence.

2. Sense Memory by meeshie [Reviews - 4] Liked (2468 words)

3. Swear Words by meeshie [Reviews - 10] Liked (2876 words)

4. The Ripple Effect by meeshie [Reviews - 11] Liked (3930 words)

Wow... okay. If you're still with me here, well, I love you. Heart This update took over 8 months, but I haven't abandoned this fic. Far from it. I just needed to wait for the muse to help me get it right. Thanks for sticking with me! Extra thanks to Ravenesque for beta-ing and to Liddy for pre-pre-beta-ing a certain section of this.

5. Numbers Game by meeshie [Reviews - 8] Liked (2640 words)