[Reviews - 28] Liked
Summary:

Daryl has been keeping a secret ever since Atlanta, and it's eating him up. And recently, he's added a new one. Maybe his secrets will help him to help her?


Rated: T
Categories: Season 4, Nine Lives Challenge
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6283 Read: 2063
Published: October 30, 2014 Updated: November 29, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 12] Liked (1121 words)

2. Chapter 2 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (1267 words)

As I've received several comments and messages suggesting that I expand on this, I'm having a go at it and hope you like it!

3. Chapter 3 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (1672 words)

Realizing that maybe Carol needs to be shown that she is not the only one who has done terrible things, Daryl starts opening up to her about the secrets he has been carrying.

4. Chapter 4 by lovesdaryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (2223 words)