[Reviews - 20] Liked
Summary:

It's not as if she hasn't known, from the moment her fingers pulled on the handle of the car door and met a wall of resistance instead of the expected click and give, that if she ever shared space with these people again, the easy camaraderie, the smiling and joking and black humor, would be gone. She just hadn't realized it would feel this bad, that she'd have a crawling sensation up the back of her neck, a persistent pounding in her temples, and the almost overwhelming urge to vanish.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Lizzie Samuels, Mika Samuels, Rick Grimes
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7586 Read: 1100
Published: January 20, 2014 Updated: January 20, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So this is my entry for USS-Caryl word prompt fanfiction challenge. The word prompt I chose is "hands," and the original idea for this monster of a one-shot came to me from this tumblr post. Because I'm me, I also need to give a shoutout to the music I mainlined while writing this -- "Salt in the Wound," by Delta Spirit, "Clear Blue Eyes," by Amos Lee feat. Lucinda Williams, and "Even Born Again," by Sarah Jaffe. The title is taken from "Even Born Again." And a general giant group hug to all my fellow Carylers on tumblr. Rough times, you guys, but you make it better every day:) Triple thanks to atoizzard for all the cheerleading.

1. Chapter 1 by leigh57 [Reviews - 20] Liked (7586 words)