[Reviews - 3] Liked
Summary:

 

Summers in Georgia were always Carol's favorite thing. She loved the colors of the woods and the trees she lived near by. She loved the smell of the rain during the thunderstorms. She loved the taste of the peaches that were never as good as they were in the summer time. She loved swimming with her friends in the lake that's a three mile hike into the forest. She loved the sun beating down on her face. She loved the sounds of the birds and the animals. She even loved the humidity and the sunburns she was constantly getting. But the thing that Carol loved most about summer was the year that she met him.


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Attempted Rape, Child Abuse, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 24512 Read: 1838
Published: February 23, 2014 Updated: April 23, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Clearly, I am not Robert Kirkman and I do not own The Walking Dead or any characters other than originals. This is an AU fic, taking place in 1985. Both Carol and Daryl are 16 (and Merle is 25). Some characters from the show might show up.

1. One by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 1] (2564 words)

Again, do not own Carol or Daryl. If I did, they would have run off into the sunset on his bike a long time ago.

2. Two by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 1] Liked (3107 words)

Again, I do not own Carol or Daryl. Really, I don't. If I did, they would be married and have adopted several kids by now.

3. Three by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 0] (3313 words)

I check everyday, but I'm still not Robert Kirkman. SO I still don't own Carol or Daryl. Dammit.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

4. Four by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 0] (3758 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

5. Five by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 0] (2450 words)

A/N: Every morning I check in the morning and I'm still not Robert Kirkman. I don't see this changing but I'll keep you updated in case I turn into him. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time out to review, I really do appreciate it! This morning I posted a new story (also a teenage!au) calledYour Eyes Look Like Coming Home and I'd love it if you checked that too! I was nervous about writing Merle and I know in a lot of parts he's out of character but whatever. I think it's important to him that he takes care of his little brother and I like exploring how much he cares for Daryl. So here's chapter five!

6. Six by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 1] Liked (4090 words)

A/N: Alright, so here is chapter six. I'm leaving a warning of mentions of past animal cruelty, as Carol talks about her dog that was shot. Trust me, there's a point to all of this. Really, there is. I swear. Everything I do has a point. Would I lie to you guys? Happy reading! Oh, again I don't owe Daryl and Carol. Oh how I wish I did.

7. Seven by needysaurusrex [Reviews - 0] Liked (5230 words)