[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

Rick told Daryl about going on a supply run and asked if Lori needed anything for her pregnancy.  Daryl asks Carol, not wanting to ask Lori directly about her personal needs for the pregnancy.


Rated: G
Categories: Season 3, Season 2
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 497 Read: 501
Published: February 24, 2014 Updated: February 24, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I came up with this idea when I thought about realistic conversations that could have occurred between seasons 2 and 3 while the group was on the road and as Daryl and Carol developed a closer bond.  I don't think I'm as good at capturing Daryl as a character because much of his character is non-verbal, but I tried to get him (and Carol) down as realistically as I could.

------------------

Disclaimer:  All characters of comic and TV show The Walking Dead belong to Robert Kirkman and other writers of the comics and TV show. The plot of the story came from my own head and no one else's.  I am not in any way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of the comic or TV show The Walking Dead.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Is Hershel Losing Bowel Control? by psychoanthrowalker [Reviews - 5] Liked (497 words)