[Reviews - 44] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

Set a few years after Daryl, having escaped the prison with baby Judith, reunites with Carol and makes a life for all three of them. It's Christmas and the season brings with it a wee bit of angst, a lot of fluffy feels and of course, a good helping of Caryl smut.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 4/5 Interlude
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Judith Grimes
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12979 Read: 3184
Published: December 02, 2014 Updated: December 03, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

It's officially the Christmas season, and so we are importing this lovely holiday tale (originally posted elsewhere last December). It's another joint effort, so the credit is spread amongst CheerfulB (Megan), PixieGrunger (Kelly) and me (Laurie)

The title is not only reflective of the Christmas theme of the story, but holly & ivy seem to be a good representation of Daryl and Carol respectively. There's all sorts of stuff written about holly being masculine and ivy being more feminine, but think of them intertwined, each lending its attributes to the other and making the other stronger. Yeah, that's Caryl all over.

Anyhoo...enough symbolism, etc. This really is just a very sweet, fluffy story (although rated M for inevitable sweet, sweet lovin'). Hope you like and if you do, let us know!

1. Chapter 1 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 12] Liked (2038 words)

There is no journey to Terminus...there is no reunion with their friends. There is only Daryl, Carol and Judith Big Grin

2. Chapter 2 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 8] Liked (5014 words)

3. Chapter 3 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 10] Liked (2936 words)

Time for a flashback! We know you were wondering how it all went down after the fall of the prison...and THANK YOU for the sweet, kind reviews!

4. Chapter 4 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 14] Liked (2991 words)

Thanks for the incredibly lovely reviews, everyone. This, sadly, is the final chapter...short but sweet! Hope you'll consider it our Christmas present to you! Love you all, Carylers rock. Cheers