[Reviews - 40] Liked
Summary:

*I changed the title of this story, after I unintentionally ripped it off from BonnyBlonde. Sorry hon! Thanks for letting me know!!! <3

This is my stab at "If Sophia had lived." What if Daryl had followed Rick to Sophia, and grabbed her from the start?

It's been done a lot, but I wanted to throw my hat in the arena. This is going to be angsty and fluffy. Lots of hurt/comfort. Hopefully I can get Carol to who she is now without having to kill Sophia and hopefully I can get Daryl and Carol to bond in a natural way, without killing her too.

Here goes nothing!!!  Please let me know what you think!!!

 

 


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Season 2, Season 2/3 Interlude, Season 3, Family
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 13008 Read: 7703
Published: December 08, 2014 Updated: July 27, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by heartwarr [Reviews - 9] Liked (1512 words)

Here goes chapter 1! Let me know what you think, and if this is a good starting point!!! <3

2. Chapter 2 by heartwarr [Reviews - 5] Liked (1739 words)

Here is Chapter 2. I hope I didn't go too far OOC for Daryl. Let me know what you think.

<3

 

3. Chapter 3 by heartwarr [Reviews - 5] Liked (1257 words)

Here it is, more of my talking Daryl! I also pushed him a long a bit in his process and development, seeing as he isn't going to get that from Sophia dying. I think the same might have been acomplished if she had been saved, for both him and Carol.  At least that's what I'm telling myself!

Again, hope it's not too OOC. Hope you like it!!!

 

 

4. Chapter 4 by heartwarr [Reviews - 6] Liked (1859 words)

Some Daryl and Sophia cuteness in there. Daryl is falling for two women.

5. Chapter 5 by heartwarr [Reviews - 5] Liked (1526 words)

Hi again!

Sorry for the delay! I've been writing papers for school, and reports for work. What a drag.

This was a little challenging to write. My memory of Season 2 was fuzzy. Especially the dialog. I did some research to fill in the blanks. So extra disclaimer here: I do not own The Walking Dead!!! This is purely for fun!!!

Hope you enjoy!! Hope I'm not rushing things with our duo, but damn it feels good to make a move.

Enjoy!!! <3

6. Chapter 6 by heartwarr [Reviews - 3] Liked (1701 words)

Wow. I'm pretty frustrated at this story. I could NOT GET THIS CHAPTER OUT. Ugh. Ive got some ideas now that I've cranked this out, so hopefully I've gotten through the hard part. Let me know if you think this has gone down the potty.

<3

 

7. Chapter 7 by heartwarr [Reviews - 4] Liked (952 words)

Making progress. Sorry this took a while. It's that time of the year!!!! Let me know what you think! :)

8. Chapter 8 by heartwarr [Reviews - 0] (1231 words)

So, I finally got an idea to continue this story, and I squeeked this out during a summer lull at work. Hope you will find this to be at least somewhat acceptable. For a lot of you, I'm sure you'll have to go back and read the story from the beginning. I'm going to try to do more tomorrow. 

8. Chapter 8 by heartwarr [Reviews - 3] Liked (1231 words)

So, I finally got an idea to continue this story, and I squeeked this out during a summer lull at work. Hope you will find this to be at least somewhat acceptable. For a lot of you, I'm sure you'll have to go back and read the story from the beginning. I'm going to try to do more tomorrow.