[Reviews - 9]
Summary:

?? Trauma Warning ??

This story is not for the faint of heart. 
I had always wondered what would happen in the walking dead story world where Negan got what was coming to him for his past crimes. Since he is becoming a fan favorite I decided to make him become gruesome again so the ending of the story could be justified without too much friction from hard core fans. Everyone is entitled to their views and I love JDM myself so please remember, it's just a story that I wanted to tell. A story that almost seemed to write itself


I am also a huge fan of Carol and Daryl have been shipping them together since the beginning of The Walking Dead Series. So I wrote to my hearts content where they are concerned.
I plan to write many more, stories that won't be as long as this one and all sorts of story lines.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 3
Characters: Carol Peletier
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fighting, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Carol/Other (Temp), Daryl/Other (Temp), Domestic Abuse (Actual), Rape (Actual), Torture, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67976 Read: 3051
Published: October 30, 2021 Updated: November 01, 2021



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

?? Trauma Warning ??

1. Chapter 1 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 1] (8829 words)

Disclaimer:
I do not own the rights to the characters or any part of the walking dead franchise. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc are the property of their respective owners. The original characters, locations, plots are property of the authors. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended. DaisyUnchained assumes no responsibility for the content of the fiction archived. Readers are solely accountable for deciding what content is or is not appropriate for them. If you choose to read this content, please consider the warning's and age appropriate ratings.
Hello. This is my first time writing fan fiction. I apologize for the harshness in some of this story. If you have past trauma dealing with abuse, rape and murder this story is not for you. I know it is a sensitive subject, one that I don't take lightly. Drawing from a moment in my own past, It was healing to write our strong heroine surviving such a bad experience and coming out of it ok.This story isn't for everyone.
Melissa McBride, it you ever read this, I apologize for the horrors your character goes through. But if anyone can survive something like this, it’s Carol Peletier and I’m continuing to draw strength from her. Thank you for making her an icon, a true hero.
I had always wondered what would happen in the walking dead story world where Negan got what was coming to him for his past crimes. Since he is becoming a fan favorite I decided to make him become gruesome again so the ending of the story could be justified without too much friction from hard core fans. Everyone is entitled to their views and I love JDM myself so please remember, it's just a story that I wanted to tell. A story that almost seemed to write itself
I am also a huge fan of Carol and Daryl have been shipping them together since the beginning of The Walking Dead Series. So I wrote to my hearts content where they are concerned.
I plan to write many more, stories that won't be as long as this one and all sorts of story lines.
Thank you for reading. Enjoy.

2. Chapter 2 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 1] (5471 words)

3. Chapter 3 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 1] (3477 words)

4. Chapter 4 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 1] (3876 words)

5. Chapter 5 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 1] (3333 words)

6. Chapter 6 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (801 words)

7. Chapter 7 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (3475 words)

Do you think Carol is safe with Negan?

8. Chapter 8 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (1784 words)

9. Chapter 9 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (715 words)

Do you think Leah being back will bring up old feelings for Daryl?

10. Chapter 10 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (4997 words)

It's about to get harsh. Readers beware.

11. Chapter 11 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (3039 words)

12. Chapter 12 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (3813 words)

Will she get away or is she doomed to spend the rest of her life with Negan?

13. Chapter 13 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (5019 words)

14. Chapter 14 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 2] (3815 words)

15. Chapter 15 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (1750 words)

16. Chapter 16 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (3251 words)

17. Chapter 17 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (3390 words)

18. Chapter 18 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 0] (5504 words)

19. Chapter 19 by DaisyUnchained [Reviews - 2] (1637 words)