[Reviews - 153] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

Carol is a best selling author, with a deranged fan. Daryl is an ex-marine turned bodyguard, hired to protect her. Danger, romance and excitement follow. This is a prompt from TheRealSonia.


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Prompts: The Bodyguard
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 10967 Read: 7586
Published: February 08, 2015 Updated: December 18, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is a prompt from TheRealSonia-I hope I do it justice for you. Big thanks to Stephtron312 for betaing this story.

1. Prologue by faegal04 [Reviews - 13] Liked (703 words)

Disclaimer: Nada, Zilch, Zip....That is what I own of The Walking Dead or the characters- nothing. They belong to Kirkman and AMC. I'm just borrowing them for a bit.

2. Chapter 1 by faegal04 [Reviews - 13] Liked (906 words)

Thank you so much steph for your help!

Disclaimer: Nada, Zilch, Zip....That is what I own of The Walking Dead or the characters- nothing. They belong to Kirkman and AMC. I'm just borrowing them for a bit.

3. Chapter 2 by faegal04 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1526 words)

Thanks to steph, she is so awesome!!!!!

4. Chapter 3 by faegal04 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1079 words)

This chapter and the next step back from the intensity, but no worries it comes back Wink. Hope you will enjoy!

Thanks Steph!


 

5. Chapter 4 by faegal04 [Reviews - 11] Liked (927 words)

Here is some fluff for Sunday! The intensity will be picking back up, shortly. Enjoy!

Thanks again Steph!

6. Chapter 5 by faegal04 [Reviews - 8] Liked (573 words)

7. Chapter 6 by faegal04 [Reviews - 11] Liked (677 words)

I want to thank all of you for the wonderful things that you have had to say about this story. Daryl is coming into the picture and soon, I apologize if it has taken to long. Please stick with me, it's about to get intense.


Again a huge thanks to Stephanie!

8. Chapter 7 by faegal04 [Reviews - 17] Liked (757 words)

This is the chapter a lot of people have been waiting for, lol. Sorry the muse didn't want to cooperate until now with his appearance. I am using a military term as the name of the business and some places in the middle east for some background history-there is no disrespect to anyone intended and if I did please let me know and I will fix it. Enjoy!!!!!!  Heeeerrreeeee's Daryl!!!!!  :)


 

9. Chapter 8 by faegal04 [Reviews - 14] Liked (959 words)

The intensity is about to pick back up.  Enjoy the ride!!

10. Chapter 9 by faegal04 [Reviews - 15] Liked (713 words)

11. Chapter 10 by faegal04 [Reviews - 15] Liked (1414 words)

So we finally get the meeting, I hope I have done it justice for everyone. It is a longer chapter. Hopefully you all like it!


12. Chapter 11 by faegal04 [Reviews - 13] Liked (733 words)

I want to apologize for how long it has taken me to update this story. I lost the muse for a while and then real life has been kicking my ass. I am going to try to update once a week until it is finished. Hopefully people still want to read it! Huge shout out to Steph for still being willing to be the beta for this story!