[Reviews - 68] Liked
Summary:

Post college AU, no walkers. Carol, Daryl, Rick and some other familiar faces shared a house in college but life has taken them in different directions. A reunion in Hawaii ten years after graduation brings them all back together in a way none of them expected. Caryl.


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes
Genres: Angst, Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Daryl/Other (Temp), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 39760 Read: 3999
Published: August 15, 2015 Updated: August 23, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Inspired by the TWD S6 Entertainment Weekly cover and other images from that issue and photo shoot: hands on booties, Caryl, Rickyl & Carickyl vibes...

All right, so this one is a bit out there and pushes the envelope for me in terms of the kind of relationships I've written before. It is very Caryl, but takes a bit of an unusual detour to get there through some pretty intense sexual situations. College is often a time of exploration of one's sexual identity and Daryl will be caught up in that, which we will see in flashbacks.

But if you’ve read my stuff before, you know I don’t do porn without plot, so there will be emotions and reasons to explain the smuttiness too.

Please be kind.

 

1. Chapter 1 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 11] Liked (5174 words)

After her divorce, Carol takes a vacation to Hawaii where she reunites with old friends from her college days, including someone she never expected to see again.

2. Chapter 2 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 5] Liked (3582 words)

This is the Rickyl heavy chapter. If you don't like slash, be forewarned. It starts the day after Carol's brief encounter with Daryl and Rick in the kitchen back in college and then flashes back from there to explain what's going on with the two of them. Daryl/OC/Rick at one point as well, but it actually ends well for Caryl.

Short summary in the end notes if you prefer to skip this one.

3. Chapter 3 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (2984 words)

Back to Caryl in Hawaii for the sweet smuttiness and some important truths.

4. Chapter 4 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 3] Liked (3661 words)

We begin with probably the most M rated scene I’ve ever written and go from there as Daryl and Carol enjoy the last of their alone time together before welcoming the first of the rest of the reunion arrivals, including a surprise guest.

5. Chapter 5 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3456 words)

The first arrivals enjoy their day on the island of Lanai with some sight-seeing; Caryl has a couple of emotional moments and the next day Rick has a confrontation at the airport.

6. Chapter 6 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (3318 words)

First a short flashback and then Carol and Daryl find out more truths about Rick’s manipulations past and present in separate talks with old friends.

7. Chapter 7 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3069 words)

Tensions run high with Rick's arrival and one of the group faces danger as he puts his plan into motion.

8. Chapter 8 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2074 words)

The fates of Rick, Daryl and Carol are revealed.

9. Chapter 9 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3292 words)

We start with another flashback, this time to when Daryl met Carol.

10. Chapter 10 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 5] Liked (3814 words)

As they face other’s expectations with bit of anxiety, the new couple is aided by a flashback to another college memory.

11. Epilogue by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (5336 words)

This is a thank you to everyone who read this story and let me know how much they enjoyed it. We find out how Carol and Daryl’s lives have changed in the two years since they were reunited on Lanai, including a couple of important additions to the Dixon family.

Sweet smut alert!