[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

Seeing her alive was all he could think about, everything else washed away. A reunion between Carol and Daryl with a splash of naughty and feelings revealed.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or themes in this fanfiction. Nor do I receive any monetary gain from this. It all belongs to the creators of the Walking Dead. I just enjoy toying with it.

 


Rated: E
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1224 Read: 736
Published: April 16, 2014 Updated: April 16, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or themes in this fanfiction. Nor do I receive any monetary gain from this. It all belongs to the creators of the Walking Dead. I just enjoy toying with it.

1. Wild Fire by UncagedMuse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1224 words)

A/N: I want to thank my beta, Spikeslovebite, and send her all my love. Also, I want to say thanks to the readers. You are the reason we put these fanfics out there. I haven’t written the naughty in years and I hope I did okay.


 


 


On a different note:


 


 


So I’ve noticed a lot of Caryl authors lately bemoaning about the writers of the show. Don’t take this wrong, but I’m here to tell you most writers of TV can’t see the trees through the forest. They are inconsistent and most of the time down right idiotic. They try to do anything they think might work to gain more fans and only cause a lot of angst and anger in their current fans. They will write all kinds of horrible things and personally, I never expected them to give me Caryl on the show. I can’t predict what they will come up with for Carol and Daryl, but that is what fanfic is for! I have been a fanfic writer for over 10 years and I was/am a fan of another couple that got crapped upon by writers. That fandom is still going strong many, many years after the show went off the air. They still have fanfic websites devoted to that ship. Fanfic writers do not have to stay in some “cannon” box and rewrite scenes or episodes in which our favorite couple appear. We do not have to write just what the TV writers dictate. We can write even if they kill off one of our beloved. We are here because we have imagination and we love our ship. I have never claimed to be talented or prolific in the writing department, but I will always write whatever pops into my head and other Caryl shippers much more talented than I should too. Don’t let what happens on the show stop you from imagining your favorite couple in whatever way you want. Just write what you love.