[Reviews - 45] Liked
Summary:

Blade II/TWD Crossover: Vampire Apocalypse.


Rated: E
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Merle, Michonne Hawthorne, Rick Grimes
Genres: Challenge Response
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 29883 Read: 2441
Published: October 23, 2015 Updated: August 07, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Set in an AU timeline equivalent to S3B episode “Clear,” at the end of October, about a year into the Vampire Apocalypse. If you haven’t seen any of the Blade films, NR is in the second (2002), playing “Scud” a scruffy genius hacker/inventor who works for the hero, a human/vampire hybrid who can walk in the daylight.

True vamps (biters, blood suckers, or just suckers) can be killed by staking, beheading, sunlight and are poisoned by silver and holy water.

In this story, Merle is in his early fifties, Daryl is forty-three and Scud is twenty-two, but all of them are very fit and look and act younger.

I own nothing from the Blade or the TWD franchises. If I did, Scud would have been a double-double agent and Caryl would be canon...

1. Blood and Ashes by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 12] Liked (6223 words)

Dedicated to my late German Shepherd mix Heidi, who mothered everything from baby kittens to kids.

2. Chapter 2 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (4501 words)

For FM, Liddy, Vickih, lovesdaryl, and subversivegirl, who asked for more.

The attack on the prison continues.

Warning: Sexual themes and allusions to torture.

3. Chapter 3 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 4] Liked (3574 words)

This one goes pretty dark. Aftermath of the attack on the prison.  We find out who survived and who didn’t.  

Some blood kink and vampire making threesome action (non-Caryl) in the vampire lair in the last section, so be forewarned.

4. Chapter 4 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (4292 words)

The calm before the storm.  

Caryl smut ahoy. Happy Halloween!Heart

5. Chapter 5 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 4] (2839 words)

Caryl shares the last of their three hours; Beth learns she’s not alone, and an offer is made.

6. Chapter 6 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 4] (2464 words)

Noah and Beth learn more about their situation in the vampire nest while the confrontation between the Governor's mouthpiece and Blade comes to a head.

7. Chapter 7 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 2] (3160 words)

Vampire Shane recalls how he came to be made and contemplates taking his revenge on Rick while Blake anticipates the arrival of Milton with his captive and Carol tries to ensure Daryl’s safety in an unorthodox but oh so Carol way.

Warning: Sexually explicit vampire making scene.

 

8. Chapter 8 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2830 words)

In my never ending quest to update my WIPs, here's another chapter on this one!  When last we left this cross-over AU, the Dixon brothers, Merle, Daryl and Scud, who work with (for?) the Daywalker, Blade, were ready to help Rick Grimes rescue his kidnapped people, including his children, and Beth and Andrea, from the clutches of the vampire lord of North Georgia, the Governor, and his chief lieutenant and lover, vampire Shane Walsh. 

Their mission continues...