[Reviews - 50] Liked
Summary:

This story was a request by a fellow Caryler over on fanfiction.  She wanted Daryl and Carol to meet in a bar A/U.  To avoid confusion, our characters are younger here.  Carol is 30.  She and Ed have been married for 5 years.  Sophia is 5.  Daryl is a bit younger than Carol.  She wants to escape her hellish marriage, and begins working the night shift at a local bar.  Everything is par for the course until she crosses paths with the Dixon brothers.  Prepare for flirtation, angst, humor, feels and some very sexy Caryl ; )


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ed Peletier, Glenn Rhee, Merle, Rick Grimes
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Attempted Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 119911 Read: 10367
Published: October 26, 2015 Updated: November 05, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Meeting by SamiWammy [Reviews - 8] Liked (13827 words)

Carol makes a bold move by secretly taking a job at her cousin's bar.  She just wants to escape her marriage, and her abusive husband, for one night of the week.  All she needs is a little freedom, but she doesn't count on the intriguing stranger who makes his way to the bar during her first shift.

2. Unexpected by SamiWammy [Reviews - 4] (11518 words)

Picking back up at the bar.  Merle, Daryl and Carol are getting to know one another.  As the night goes on, Carol realizes that she doesn't want her shift to end.  She's formed a strange connection with Daryl.  Find out what happens when the younger Dixon needs a ride home at the end of the night...

3. Incredible by SamiWammy [Reviews - 3] (9246 words)

Picking right back up where we left our couple.  They're in Daryl's bed and things are getting intense.  They're nervous and excited and they help each other to let go.  We'll see plenty of heat, followed by tenderness.

4. Bold by SamiWammy [Reviews - 7] (7363 words)

Slight time jump.  We'll see Carol reflect on the night she met Daryl.  We'll also be starting off with a little heat.  Our chapter ends with the Dixon brothers making a bold gesture for Carol.  Enjoy!

5. Enough by SamiWammy [Reviews - 9] (9829 words)

Experience Carol's reaction to seeing Daryl and Merle confront Ed.  When Ed comes home, later that day, he finally pushes Carol too far.  This one's a little dark, but it's an important turning point for Carol.  Warning: violent content and abuse.

6. Release by SamiWammy [Reviews - 4] (14738 words)

The Dixons pick Carol up and take her back to the house for the night.  Feeling restless after her ordeal with Ed, Carol decides to relieve her stress and her tension by spending some time with Daryl.  Warning: adult situatoins ahead!

7. Intimate by SamiWammy [Reviews - 2] (14998 words)

Picking back up where we left off.  Carol is spending the night at the Dixon house.  We'll see some humor as the three companions sit down for a quick dinner together.  More heat between Daryl and Carol.  Daryl wants to convince her that she's wanted, that she's beautiful.  The two share some intimate moments and take comfort from one another.

8. Plans by SamiWammy [Reviews - 3] (12748 words)

Still at the Dixon house.  We'll see some tenderness between Daryl and Carol as he finally tells her how he really feels.  Then we'll move to the morning after - Carol has a frank discussion with her husband, letting him know what her plans are for the their future.  A mysterious stranger shows up at the bar and takes an interest in Carol, making Daryl jealous.

9. Hiding by SamiWammy [Reviews - 3] Liked (14161 words)

Carol finally gets to take her break, and Daryl makes it worth her while.  Plenty of Caryl heat, followed by feels.  Daryl is tired of keeping their relationship a secret; he's tired of hiding.  Secrets are revealed, and things get complicated.

10. Change by SamiWammy [Reviews - 7] Liked (11483 words)

Christine knows about the affair!  See what happens once everything is out in the open.  Prepare from some romance and plenty of feels!