[Reviews - 30] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

I wrote this story in response to a request from a fellow Caryler on fanfic.  It was originally going to be a one-shot, but I kinda let it get away from me lol.  Set in the prison, Daryl and Carol make a sudden, heated connection when she offers to cut his hair.  Prepare for plenty of sexy, saucy heat between these two, along with some humor.  Have fun!


Rated: E
Categories: Season 3/4 Interlude
Characters: Beth Greene, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Judith Grimes, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne
Genres: Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Adult Language, Fetish, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 60900 Read: 9938
Published: November 09, 2015 Updated: November 15, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Sharp by SamiWammy [Reviews - 9] Liked (12474 words)

Daryl hasn't had much luck on his hunts recently, and he realizes that the cause of all his problems is his hair.  Frustrated, he heads back to the prison and retreats to the perch to pout.  Rick sends Carol to check on him, and she offers to cut his hair.  Things...escalate ;)  Enjoy!

2. Pursuit by SamiWammy [Reviews - 5] Liked (8314 words)

It's been a few days since the haircut, and Carol has been avoiding Daryl.  She's worried that they made a mistake and that engaging in any more  physical contact will only distract the two of them.  She's working to put it out of her mind, but she can't avoid Daryl forever, and he won't rest until he gets some of her attention.  We'll open with some humor and end with some cuteness ; )

3. Conquest by SamiWammy [Reviews - 0] Liked (9675 words)

Picking right back up after dinner in the mess hall.  Daryl is not giving up his quest.  When Carol retreats to the safety of the shower room, she doesn't realize that the hunter is following her.  See what happens when he finally corners his prey and forces her to address what happened between them.  Heat advisory in effect here lol

4. Restless by SamiWammy [Reviews - 4] Liked (3473 words)

The Woodbury refugees have moved into the prison, making it difficult for Daryl and Carol to get any time alone together.  It's been a few weeks since they've slept together, and they both miss the contact.  Having grown incredibly restless, Daryl jumps at the chance to go on a run and unleash some trapped agression on some walkers.  This one's short, but it's leading up to some great heat :)

5. Outlet by SamiWammy [Reviews - 3] Liked (13699 words)

Daryl is still wound up from fighting the walkers.  He has too much energy and needs to unleash it on something.  Desperate for an outlet, he storms in to the prison in search of his woman.  Warning: graphic content.

6. Taste by SamiWammy [Reviews - 9] Liked (13265 words)

Picking up on that same evening.  Carol is exhausted from her time with Daryl and a day full of chores.  All she wants is a little time to rest and recover.  Daryl has other plans.  When we last saw Carol - she was headed to the showers.  Find out how the rest of their evening plays out ;)  Warning: graphic content.  Uncut Caryl heat ahead - enjoy!