[Reviews - 26] Liked
Summary:

Set in the prison, after the Woodbury refugees have moved in.  With more people to feed, Daryl decides to go on a hunting trip.  Things get interesting when Rick decides that Carol should tag along for back up.  The whole story will have a playful, flirty vibe ;)  Enjoy!


Rated: E
Categories: Season 4
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Rick Grimes
Genres: Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 67867 Read: 5947
Published: November 16, 2015 Updated: November 22, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Paired by SamiWammy [Reviews - 9] Liked (14983 words)

Daryl thinks he's going to spend a few days alone in the woods on a hunting trip.  Rick isn't comfortable sending anyone outside the gates alone.  Our deputy knows best and decides that Carol should go.  The pairing isn't up for discussion.  Daryl and Carol struggle to accept the fact that they'll be stuck in the woods with each other for days.

2. Tent by SamiWammy [Reviews - 4] Liked (14140 words)

We're closing in on Daryl and Carol's first night in the woods.  They share bits of conversatoin over a humble dinner.  We'll see some humor, with a little heat.  Carol is realizing just how much she wants him.

3. Foreplay by SamiWammy [Reviews - 3] Liked (12340 words)

Picking right back up in the tent.  We'll see how Daryl reacts to the knowledge that Carol liked waking up next to him half naked.  Frustration runs high for both of our survivors as they try to decide how to move forward.  Plenty of flirtation and heat ahead.  Enjoy!

4. Need by SamiWammy [Reviews - 5] Liked (14509 words)

Daryl and Carol finally make it back to camp.  They've managed to haul their kills, and finish their chores for the day.  Find our how our two favorite survivors carry out their plans Wink  Warning: this is a steamy one

5. Climax by SamiWammy [Reviews - 5] Liked (11895 words)

Picking up where we left off.  Daryl has Carol backed up against a tree.  He finally got her to admit what she wants.  Grab a cold drink becuase this one gets a little hot Wink