[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

He hoped that she would understand him like she always seemed to do. That she was his woman-his Carol. The woman that he'd learned to love more than he loved anyone else-especially himself-because it had been her that had shown him how much he was actually worth. He was trying to give her that back. He damn near worshipped her, and she needed to know that.


Rated: E
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2787 Read: 821
Published: April 23, 2016 Updated: April 23, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:


All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 This is the first Fic I've put "out there" and my first language is German, so please keep that in mind while reviewing this! (Yes I'm aware that Carol originally said "You're gonna have to learn to live with the love", but I'd like to think that Daryl says the line in his own way, to make her understand that he really means it.)

1. Chapter 1 by Lesoni [Reviews - 11] Liked (2787 words)