[Reviews - 14] Liked
Summary:

Carol procures a bottle of rum to makes some cake, and enlists Daryl to help her


Rated: M
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Season 6
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fighting, Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7356 Read: 2009
Published: May 03, 2016 Updated: June 17, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This is set in the time jump of Season 6 getting closer to when it picks back up in 6x10. I wanted to make a plausible reason why Daryl and Carol are distant in the second half of season 6, and maybe a reason she ended clinging to Tobin. It ended up getting a little bit long so I had to split it into two chapters. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Phantom [Reviews - 6] Liked (1784 words)

This one will be a lot more fluffy than the second chapter.

2. Chapter 2 by Phantom [Reviews - 3] Liked (2424 words)

Picks up after Ch 1. Carol is a bit tipsy and coming onto Daryl a little...

Again this is set in the timejump of season 6 and I'm trying to make a plausible reason for their distance in 6b, and maybe explain Tobin.

If you like symbology the drinks are symbolic. The rum is the mask Carol wears that makes her feel better for a bit but it ultimately bad for her. The water is what they have, and it's good and fine and bland. the milk is symbolic of what they would like the have in the relationship. (milk is in ch1)

3. Chapter 3 by Phantom [Reviews - 5] Liked (3148 words)

-So, this fic was technicallly done. It was meant to show a plausible reason Daryl & Carol were distant in 6B...but EFF THAT. I don't want them to be distant

-So I added this

-Enjoy