[Reviews - 9] Liked
Summary:

This is an AU where instead of Rick & Morgan going to look for Carol we get what we REALLY wanted which is Daryl (And sorry Morgan, too) looking for Carol, when she runs away. This is a redo of East & the Beginning of Last Day on Earth.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: E
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Challenge Response, Drama, Dramedy, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4957 Read: 423
Published: May 21, 2016 Updated: May 21, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

-First of all I'm assuming you know the show so I am not going to be explaining a lot of things.

-I don't mention the Kingdom at all because they won't end up going to the Kingdom

 

 

1. The Last Good Thing on Earth by Phantom [Reviews - 9] Liked (4957 words)

-I apologize in advance for Morgan, he is just as annoying as in the show because he says a lot of the same things that he said to Rick, in a remixed way, but they are important so don't skip him entirely! I do promise to give you a little emotional payoff for suffering through Morgan.