[Reviews - 34] Liked
Summary:

Daryl looked down at his hands. They were covered in blood, the same blood that soaked his clothes and fell on the ground with a macabre rhythm. He didn't know how much was his and how much was theirs, but he knew one thing: she was safe.

"Carol...?" he called, her name being the only thing that could keep his mind sane.

Silence.


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe, Crossover (other books or TV shows)
Characters: Beth Greene, Bob Stookey, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Maggie Greene Rhee, Caesar Martinez, Merle, Michonne Hawthorne, Negan, Rick Grimes, Sasha Williams, Shumpert, The Governor, Tyreese Williams
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fighting, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Domestic Abuse (Implied), Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 24442 Read: 3200
Published: May 29, 2016 Updated: November 30, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Welcome to my newest experiment! Last Hope (the title is still provisional) is an AU between The Walking Dead and the anime Shingeki no Kyojin (also known as Attack on Titan). Please, don’t expect this AU to be a story with the same plot as the show or the anime. I have picked elements of both and thought a different story. Also, you don’t need to have watched the anime to follow this AU (if there’s anything specific I’ll leave an explanation).

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Run Boy Run by Saedhriel [Reviews - 6] Liked (1021 words)

You can see what a 3D maneuver gear is here.

2. Strangers by Saedhriel [Reviews - 4] Liked (2442 words)

So Daryl and Carol meet for the first time. You ready?

3. Traitor by Saedhriel [Reviews - 4] Liked (2322 words)

4. Prison Break by Saedhriel [Reviews - 4] Liked (3639 words)

For those who wanted to see Carol on a 3DMG. Friendly reminder of what a 3D maneuver gear is.

5. In The Dark by Saedhriel [Reviews - 3] Liked (2302 words)

6. One of Us by Saedhriel [Reviews - 3] Liked (2113 words)

At last Daryl and Carol find some peace. Will it last?

7. The Price To Pay by Saedhriel [Reviews - 4] (1400 words)

This chapter is shorter than the others but I had to write it. Sorry in advance, Merle fans! Pay attention, this chapter has hints for the future.

8. Trails On The Mud by Saedhriel [Reviews - 3] (3050 words)

9. Parley by Saedhriel [Reviews - 2] (4023 words)

It took me so much to write this chapter, I'm so sorry! Real life messed up during some weeks.

10. Cold by Saedhriel [Reviews - 1] (2130 words)

There was a scene that I felt that was missing in the show, right after Merle's death, so I decided to include it in this fic. Enjoy!