[Reviews - 40] Liked
Summary:

After she left Alexandria, she was determined to be exactly who she told those men she was on the road.  She was nobody.  Not really from anywhere.  Not really going anywhere.  Having a home and having a family was dangerous.  If you loved someone, it meant you would have to kill to protect them.  Little did she know that by leaving Alexandria, home was exactly what she was going to find.


Rated: G
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Season 7
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Morgan Jones, Rick Grimes
Genres: Angst, Challenge Response, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18589 Read: 3908
Published: July 30, 2016 Updated: November 17, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

This was a last minute decision to enter the challenge and of course I was unable to stop at a one-shot.  This will be a multi chapter fic.  

Beware of spoilers.  Many from the S7 trailer and also vague references to stuff I have read on TSDF.  I have twisted it though to take it in my own direction.

Thanks so much to my awesome friend Jen, who read this over for me, very last minute!  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended

1. Chapter 1 by AmalynJon [Reviews - 10] Liked (4466 words)

2. Chapter 2 by AmalynJon [Reviews - 12] Liked (3745 words)

3. Chapter 3 by AmalynJon [Reviews - 14] Liked (4457 words)

4. Chapter 4 by AmalynJon [Reviews - 4] Liked (5921 words)

This is it.  Final chapter.  Sorry it took a bit.  I was busy doin' stuff and thangs!  (Atlanta WS...meeting Mel!  Seeing Norman again!  It was aaaamazing!)

Safe to say, this little fic is completely AU now that we have seen some stuff.  

Hope you still enjoy!