[Reviews - 7] Liked
Summary:

They both knew that they were seeking for the comfort of stranger arms. And they didn’t care. They just wanted to feel loved just for one night.

Non-ZA AU. When they meet on a bar during a rainy night, they feel a strange conection, a kind of attraction. Damaged people tend to gravitate towards damaged people, after all.


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 6018 Read: 1329
Published: September 19, 2016 Updated: December 09, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Damaged people tend to gravitate towards damaged people. That's what I wanted to write about when I had the idea for this fic.

You can blame Na Bruma Leve for asking me to write some smut. I did my best, I swear. Also special thank you to my lovely beta-readers lovesdaryl, alatarielgildaen, Geektaire and Oasis Haze for their support and to Cigarettes After Sex, the band whose name I'm using here. I hope you enjoy this fic!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Into The Abyss by Saedhriel [Reviews - 5] Liked (3055 words)

2. Cold Sheets by Saedhriel [Reviews - 2] Liked (2963 words)

Another chapter I wrote for the Caryl AU NaNoWriMo! This time we get to know Daryl's story.