[Reviews - 3]
Summary:


A collection of Drabbles set on the virtual world.


Rated: E
Categories: Drabbles, Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Drama, Fluffy/Comedy, Porn w/ Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: I Liked You First
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1472 Read: 309
Published: July 16, 2017 Updated: July 16, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


I know I have 1532143214 unfinished stories, but I'm going through a very important phase on my life right now where I can't dedicate myself to my multichapter stories. But I felt like I needed to put my inspiration (that decided to hit me NOW, when I can't full commit myself to it) somwhere. And I received such a lovely anon talking about I Liked You First, that I decided I could do both: something I love writing and something that y'all seemed to like so much and supported me a lot while doing it.

So here it is, a collection of drabbles placed on the virtual world. All unrelated. But I might write more about one or another. I'm also accepting any ideas you guys want to give me on my tumblr (although I don't promise to be able to fulfill all of them).

Ps: The rating might change, as well as the warnings. Please pay attention to it each time you start a new chapter.

I hope you like it :)

1. Solitaire by Na Bruma Leve [Reviews - 3] (1472 words)