[Reviews - 30] Liked
Summary:

Daryl visits Carol in the infirmary whilst she is on some pretty strong pain medication. 


Rated: E
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: None
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6490 Read: 2964
Published: August 24, 2017 Updated: October 08, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I know this has probably been done loads of times already but all the ones I've read have had Daryl as the one high on meds so I decided to do it as Carol instead. 

Thank you for reading and as always I love to hear what you think! 

1. Chapter 1 by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 9] Liked (1036 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter 2 by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 7] Liked (1789 words)

I'm really not sure about this one, something just felt like it wasn't working as I tried to write it and I keep thinking that I maybe should've kept it as just the one part. 

However I did promise a second part, so here we go, I tried my best  Heart

Let me know what you think! 

Thank you so much to everyone that left a review on the first part, reading all your nice words put a much needed smile on my face 

3. Chapter 3 by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 6] Liked (1500 words)

So this has now turned into four parts instead of three, smut will be in the next one I promise.

It was supposed to be with this one but I have deleted and rewritten it countless times now and I just wasn't feeling it, my smut brain must be a little off I don't know Thinking

I didn't want to just give you all garbage so I've decided to post what I had already and come back to it, sorry!

Anyway there is a big time jump between chapter 2 and this one, it's set during New Best Friends.

As always I'd love to know what you think Heart

4. Chapter 4 by Redvelvetunicorns [Reviews - 8] Liked (2165 words)

Ugh, sorry this took so long but I've lost count of how many times I've tried to rewrite it, I've admitted defeat and decided to just post it.

I tried to make it more romantic rather than just smut but that shit is hard! 

Thank you to everyone that has read this and taken the time to leave your lovely comments, it means the world! xx