[Reviews - 29] Liked
Summary:

An alternate ending to my story Alone At Last.  This provides a much more smutty and fluffy end, rather than my much more angsty He Kept Her Safe.  This is the first chapter, there will be 4.  Enjoy!!

It begins with no smut...but...be patient, my lovelies...


Rated: E
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Eugene Porter, Ezekiel Sutton, Father Gabriel Stokes, Jerry, Michonne Hawthorne, Original Character(s), Rick Grimes, Tara Chambler
Genres: Challenge Response, Dramedy, Porn w/ Plot
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16571 Read: 1264
Published: July 28, 2018 Updated: August 07, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Heart

 Disclaimer:  Publicly recognize of the characters, situations, settings are property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the Property of author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

Thanks to Amanda and Mel, you guys are great!!  Love you so much!

 

You don’t need to read Alone At Last to enjoy this.  They are away from their family, & left after the Savior War.  They live in a cabin at the top of a mountain in Eastern WVa.  They have been away about 2 years.   He kept Her Safe was the first story I wrote.  It is harsh. It is the ‘ending’ to Alone At Last.  (Long story- if you can handle serious angst, and are Curious...there are hints to it in Chapter 2...and you can read it)  

So...I thought it would be nice to offer an alternative... i hope you enjoy.  OK...on to the first Chapter, and some lovely smut.

1. Chapter 1 - Leavetaking by coreenfw [Reviews - 9] Liked (3679 words)

enjoy!!

 

 

2. Chapter 2 The Trip by coreenfw [Reviews - 7] Liked (4590 words)

Here you go...I told you there would be more...enjoy

Tiny WARNING ***

(this is a smut-less chapter, and there is a mention of some angsty stuff (relating to my other story...Nothing huge and it is presented as a nightmare Carol had...Just don't read about the nightmare...) I will mark it with a longer asterisk line...)

3. Chapter 3 - Homecoming/The Kingdom by coreenfw [Reviews - 6] Liked (4663 words)

here you go, another chapter...they are home, well.. sort of.  I hope you all enjoy...

we get some fun news here.

4. Chapter 4 - Homecoming/Alexandria by coreenfw [Reviews - 7] Liked (3639 words)

Warning:  with all the angst and sadness and deaths and 'thangs' we have been hearing, and learning are coming to pass.... 

I NEEDED FLUFFINESS!!!!

So, it is pretty fluffy.... FLUFFY Sweetness warning....