[Reviews - 93] Liked
Summary:

In the final showdown of the whisperer war, Daryl and Carol fight for their lives and their love.  My take/hope on Caryl in the events of the Season 10 finale. 

**Potential Spoilers/Speculation**


Rated: M
Categories: Headcanon, Season 10
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Lydia, Negan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 39799 Read: 6131
Published: September 14, 2020 Updated: September 28, 2020



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

My take on how I would like to see the events with the whisperer war play out.  

This story is already completed, I just need to do some tweaking and editing, so you can expect an update every other day or so.  As I was writing it, I incorporated some of the specualation/ spoilers we had eariler on.  I'm planning to get it out in 8 chapters. 

Good amount of angst throughout, but you know how it is with these two! Hope you enjoy! 

Flashbacks are in italics.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Broken by Caryler22 [Reviews - 11] Liked (4240 words)

2. Death and all his friends by Caryler22 [Reviews - 8] Liked (3692 words)

Warning: Minor character death.

3. A spark by Caryler22 [Reviews - 9] Liked (5132 words)

4. Two v one by Caryler22 [Reviews - 15] Liked (3984 words)

Got this out a little later than I wanted but I hope you enjoy! 

5. Enough by Caryler22 [Reviews - 15] Liked (5180 words)

I'm overwhelmed by all the love this story is getting!  Thank you all so much!  Some angst ahead. I would love to keep hearing what you all think!  Enjoy!

6. To make you feel my love by Caryler22 [Reviews - 12] Liked (5628 words)

7. Little talks by Caryler22 [Reviews - 10] Liked (5691 words)

I'm still overwhelmed by what you guys think!  Hope you enjoy this update!

Warning: sexual situations

8. Bliss and Partings by Caryler22 [Reviews - 13] Liked (6252 words)

Here's the last chapter!  Hope you all enjoy!