[Reviews - 5] Liked
Summary:

Daryl comes to visit Carol at the Kingdom after the events of Season 8.  He sees her as she's training people in the Kingdom how to fight/use weapons, etc.  Just a cute little bit of fluff.  One shot because I don't think I know how to write mult-chapter stories (or rather, I haven't tried yet).

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.� The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.� No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: G
Categories: Season 9, Oneshot, Operation Levity, Season 8, Alternate Universe
Characters: Nabila
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 918 Read: 289
Published: February 18, 2021 Updated: February 18, 2021



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I wrote this quite some time ago.  I think it must have been after season 8 because at the time that I wrote this I don't think we knew that Carzekiel would be a thing.

It's a little AU in the sense that Carol does not become romantically involved with Ezekiel and Daryl does not take over as leader in the Sanctuary and is just acting as a go-between for the communities.  Carol's in the Kingdom as an advisor/commander to Ezekiel and she's training people in the Kingdom how to fight since they lost so many fighters.  

1. Chapter 1 by psychoanthrowalker [Reviews - 5] Liked (918 words)