[Reviews - 3] Liked
Summary:

After the turn, Daryl is traveling with Merle when he has a close call in the forest.

 

*The point of each drabble is a surprise character meeting Carol, Daryl, or Caryl. For that reason, the only characters tagged will be Carol and/or Daryl.


Rated: T
Categories: Drabbles
Characters: Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Drug Use
Series: Early Meetings
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 533 Read: 182
Published: May 24, 2021 Updated: May 24, 2021



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Author's Note, please read this prior to reading:


Back in October 2016, I wrote a pre season one drabble with a very ironic plot line. The few who read it on A03 and FF liked it. I was unable to post it on 9 Lives since it was not a Caryl fic. Anyway, some members of my group Our Walking Dead Family were requesting either a continuance of the first story or an addition of more drabbles to make a series rather than having drabbles as chapters. So, I decided to being the ironic drabble concept back. Most of the individual drabbles will be Daryl, Carol, or Caryl, but the ones that aren't, I will let you know where you can find them as they can't be on 9 Lives.

Here is the title, summary, and link for the 1st drabble:

EARLY MEETINGS

Glenn has a run in with a stranger on one of his early solo supply runs to Atlanta from the Quarry camp.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/8363050

I hope you read the first part on A03 first. It won't matter as of right now, because the drabbles are unconnected at the moment. But they will be connected soon enough. It is my belief that the series will be better enjoyed if in order.

Sorry for the long authors note. I truly hope you all enjoy this.

~Anita

1. Loud Enough To Wake The Dead by Amwaaker [Reviews - 3] Liked (533 words)