[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

A few small moments between Carol and Daryl. A variety of drabbles.


Rated: M
Categories: Season 10/11 Interlude, Drabbles
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 976 Read: 530
Published: December 20, 2021 Updated: December 20, 2021



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I own nothing from The Walking Dead.

1. Chapter 1: Affection by japa_caryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (349 words)

Hi! I'm new to Caryl's fandom, and mostly in the fanfic world about them. I'm starting with drabbles. Maybe they're a little ooc, but I think what counts is the intention to write a few simple things about them.
Hope you like it!

~×~

PS: There is no exact moment of these situations. You can choose where you want to place it. It can be anytime during season 10 or 11.

~×~

Just a little affection between them. A small moment that I had the need to write when the idea came to mind.

2. Chapter 2: Pookie's Peach by japa_caryl [Reviews - 7] Liked (627 words)

Just a small moment that came to my mind after seeing the picture Norman posted - again - of Melissa looking at his butt. So I "transferred" the photo idea to the series.

~×~

PS: There is no exact moment of these situations. You can choose where you want to place it. It can be anytime during season 10 or 11.