[Reviews - 6] Liked
Summary:

She just couldn’t make herself lie in the bed that belonged to Daryl’s past. A bed where he, probably, made love to another woman. A woman that haunted her thoughts, even tough she never met her and only knew about through the hunter’s stories, brief and shallow, but covered in so much guilt that twisted her guts and almost made her sick. She couldn’t bear the mere thought of Daryl’s hands in someone’s else body, but honestly, why think of “someone else”, when she was never “the one”


 

Set after that painful moment in the cabin on 10x18. 


Rated: M
Categories: Season 10
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Daryl/Other (Temp), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2995 Read: 586
Published: April 07, 2022 Updated: April 07, 2022



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Hope y'all enjoy this. This one was actually the first caryl one shot that I wrote, but it took me a while to post it 'cause I wasn't hundred percent sure of it. Let me know your thoughts about it. 

1. pale blue eyes by marestomars [Reviews - 6] Liked (2995 words)