[Reviews - 73] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

Twenty years into the future, and Daryl and Carol find themselves facing a situation that's both reminiscent of their own past and a potentially frightening new reality. Much angst, much love, and of course there will be smut. A Caryl story, but with guest appearances by a cast of familiar characters.


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Baby Fic, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 33803 Read: 7019
Published: July 14, 2014 Updated: January 04, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 7] Liked (992 words)

I know one of the categories says 'baby fic,' but this is decidedly NOT a fluffy story. Hope you enjoy regardless!

2. Chapter 2 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 5] Liked (1749 words)

Thank you for the reviews! Now get ready for a trip back in time! :D

3. Chapter 3 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 8] Liked (4653 words)

4. Chapter 4 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 7] Liked (2560 words)

Thank you for all the amazing reviews, you have humbled me with your response. A few sad loose ends to tie up, please bear with me!

5. Chapter 5 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 3] Liked (4470 words)

Thank you to everyone who took time to read the last instalment - your kind comments and reviews were gratefully received.

This chapter is considerably lighter in tone.

6. Chapter 6 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 4] Liked (4066 words)

Thanks for the awesome reviews! Hoping you're all feeling newfound optimism for our lovers. This story is going in strange and interesting directions, I hope you like!

7. Chapter 7 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 8] Liked (3420 words)

Thank you to everyone who has patiently awaited an update to this story - it took me some time and some discussions with my muse to figure out where I was taking the plot! Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading! You're all amazing and I'm so grateful for you!

8. Chapter 8 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 5] Liked (3429 words)

I apologize by the long delay; not only do I have several stories on the go at once, but it took me some time to figure out what was going to happen. After I did, though, it kind of wrote itself. Hope those still reading enjoy and thank you all for your tremendous support!

9. Chapter 9 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 4] Liked (2511 words)

Thank you to everyone who continues to read and all those blessed folks who were kind enough to review! A very fluffy chapter but that was maybe called for after the subject matter from Chapter 8. Hope you like!

10. Chapter 10 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 5] Liked (1665 words)

Okay, this is a short chapter but I thought the scene deserved to stand alone. Thank you especially to those of you who let me know what you thought of my story - your reviews mean more than I can tell you. Writing fic feels like laying your heart out in front of the world, and it's so nice when you get some feedback for what most authors is truly a labour of love. Bless you! Only one chapter left after this one...

11. Chapter 11 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 5] Liked (1727 words)

God bless you all for your patience - it's taken a long time for the muses to speak to me about where to take this story next. A million thanks for the amazing reviews, there will be an epilogue to follow and then we will be closing the book on this little tale.

12. Epilogue by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 12] Liked (2561 words)

And so we come to the end, dearest readers. Thank you for your support, your reviews, your patience and your kindness. I hope you enjoyed the story from beginning to end. Time to explore other fictional universes for my favourite 'ship!