[Reviews - 43] Liked
Summary:

Carol has fled Terminus before she can reunite with Daryl, determined to find her own way. But sometimes there's no escaping the inevitable, especially when the man who loves you can track through the woods with the best of them. A three-chapter short story, Caryl angst and smut.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9963 Read: 7431
Published: August 08, 2014 Updated: August 13, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 17] Liked (4084 words)

This was going to be a single-chapter one-shot, but as anyone who reads my stories well knows, I'm nothing if not verbose and so it's grown beyond that now. For those who have been patiently waiting, here is the first of two chapters of my latest story. Thanks due once again to my muse/Twitter wife Jennifer Melton for her divine inspiration!

2. Chapter 2 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 10] Liked (3614 words)

Thank you to everyone kind enough to read and review the last chapter. I'm admittedly taking a bit of a chance with this instalment but I am hopeful that you'll keep an open mind. I've been fortunate enough to never have been in the position that Carol found herself before the ZA ensued, but I do think her past has played a large part in the dynamics of her relationship not just with Daryl, but with Rick and others from their group. We are all impacted by events in our lives and while Carol has come a long way, sometimes escaping those influences is easier said than done.

 

3. Chapter 3 by bonnyblonde [Reviews - 16] Liked (2265 words)

Thank you for the marvelous reviews, cherished readers! I was going to leave this story at two chapters, but it called out for resolution and so here it is. I greatly appreciate the folks who stuck with me through this and some of my other stories that deal with less than pleasant subject matter - they were a thrill to write, even if they aren't everyone's cup of tea.

And now, here is the final chapter, this time from Rick's point of view.