[Reviews - 3] Liked
Summary:

Daryl and Merle have hit the road after Rick made it clear that Merle was not going to be part of their prison 'family'. Merle can tell though, that something or maybe someone is weighing heavily on his brothers mind.


Rated: E
Categories: Season 3
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12111 Read: 2301
Published: September 06, 2014 Updated: September 06, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (868 words)

2. Chapter 2 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (515 words)

3. Chapter 3 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (840 words)
 

4. Chapter 4 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 1] Liked (3401 words)

5. Chapter 5 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (2025 words)

Merle may have lost his sense of direction but not his loyalty to his brother and tries to make Daryl see sense...

6. Chapter 6 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 0] Liked (1382 words)

7. Chapter 7 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 2] Liked (3080 words)

Bet you all thought I'd forgotten about Carol's little passenger didn't you? They may have gotten all hot and heavy after Daryl rescued her from the tombs but their first kiss wasn't until she welcomed him home.

Just a little note to the guest reviewer who stated that I'd written in too much emotion for chapter 3; this story was never intended to be a strict reinterpretation of the TV episodes, I mean – Carol's pregnant in my story for one thing! Thank you for taking the time to read it anyway and to post your honest opinion.

This last chapter was written especially for my followers and frequent reviewers over on FanFiction - I hope they have accounts over here too...Kawinki, majsamoneill and Georgiapeachs – thanks guys for your support in all of my little tales; Cherokee-rose-girl; thanks for all the PM's – I hope the awkward moments of romance Dixon style fits the bill...