[Reviews - 39] Liked
Summary:

What if when Daryl returned with Merle to the prison Carol had already left? Not banished, but simply unable to cope with not seeing the love of her life everyday…

It’s now two years later and Carol has settled with another group which forms part of the Safe Zones, over time familiar faces have appeared…but not his; until now that is.


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series
Characters: Beth Greene, Carl Grimes, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Hershel Greene, Maggie Greene Rhee, Michonne Hawthorne, Original Character(s)
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11255 Read: 1818
Published: September 08, 2014 Updated: September 11, 2014



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2131 words)

I've already mentioned that this is a 'what if' scenario...don't panic people! This will be a Caryl fic, but without giving too much away...no, not going to say another word...

2. Chapter 2 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 6] Liked (2484 words)

Carol accepts comfort from the Grimes family and fills them in a little about how the town runs.

3. Chapter 3 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2598 words)

Are you ready to find out who the baby daddy is...?  And where did Carol go when she first left the prison? All this and more ahead.....

4. Chapter 4 by notjaneausten [Reviews - 15] Liked (4042 words)

I finished a little earlier than expected so was able to read through some of your lovely reviews. I think I've managed to incorporate nearly all of my hints--it's a little angsty and you might notice that I've had to up the rating due to a little potty mouth from a certain angry redneck.