[Reviews - 270] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

Carol Peletier returns to college after her divorce and meets an intriguing man in one of her art classes.


Rated: E
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Andrea Harrison, Beth Greene, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: No
Word count: 93427 Read: 16560
Published: September 10, 2014 Updated: September 28, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 31] Liked (2811 words)

I have no idea where this came from except my office is across from the art studio where they have the Figure Drawing classes.

And naked Daryl is always a good thing.

Enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 19] Liked (3986 words)

Suprises in store for both Daryl and Carol as their evening continues.

3. Chapter 3 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 9] Liked (4629 words)

Unexpected visitors complicate Carol and Daryl's morning.

4. Chapter 4 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 9] Liked (5548 words)

Friends and family tease out a bit of exposition explaining both Daryl and Carol's backgrounds and motivations for their actions as they decide how to move their relationship forward.

5. Chapter 5 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 9] Liked (3985 words)

Small time jump.

Daryl has another modeling gig and a misunderstanding makes Carol wonder if she knows what he really wants from her.

6. Chapter 6 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 14] Liked (5244 words)

Carol and Daryl's night continues with a serious talk and then a bit of fun.

Sweet smut warning. (I know you've been patiently & not so patiently waiting for it, LOL!)

7. Chapter 7 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (6390 words)

Daryl and Carol's first night together continues, as he works to fulfill a promise. Later, encounters with others test the new couple's bond.

Warnings: Starts with a bit of smut & contains a short B*th appearance in the second scene if that bothers anyone.

8. Chapter 8 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 9] Liked (4947 words)

All right, I will admit that this particular chapter gave me fits and I’ve worked it and reworked it several times.  It is pretty heavy duty with the angst, so be forewarned, but hang in there.

Just a little distraction before the premiere for y'all!

9. Chapter 9 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 10] Liked (4507 words)

The whys and wherefores of Daryl's misadventure at the bar are revealed to some, but no one person has the complete picture yet. 

10. Chapter 10 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 12] Liked (3116 words)

 A series of confrontations play out as the repercussions for Merle’s little prank on Daryl gone wrong continue to reverberate.

11. Chapter 11 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 13] Liked (3630 words)

Thanksgiving celebrations loom on the horizon as Carol and Daryl have a romantic reunion after their picnic.

Sweet smut warning.

12. Chapter 12 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 13] Liked (2810 words)

Thanksgiving Day continues.

Serious angst warning.

 

13. Chapter 13 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 12] Liked (5043 words)

After an introduction at the hospital, some important truths come to light as Carol and Daryl meet up with friends and family the day after Thanksgiving, also known in the USA as "Black Friday."

14. Chapter 14 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 14] Liked (5077 words)

We begin with some sweet Caryl reunion smut and then things get a bit more serious as Carol and Daryl start to see the impact of the Petersons' return on the lives of the Dixons.

Happy Thanksgiving!

15. Chapter 15 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 15] Liked (3545 words)

Carol and Daryl deal with some of the consequences of the messes he has made... 

16. Chapter 16 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 10] Liked (4601 words)

Daryl and Carol take Sophia on a fun family outing while Merle and Ellie run a little errand of their own that doesn’t turn out to be quite as much fun.

17. Chapter 17 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 11] Liked (3225 words)

This is one of those good news, bad news things. 

Good: Getting chosen as a Featured story (Thank you all again!!) got me back to this one! 

Bad: I remembered why I stalled on this chapter. Make sure you have your Kleenex at the ready.

Warning: Major character death

18. Chapter 18 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3275 words)

Daryl, Ellie and Carol confront Philomena after her surprise appearance at Merle's wake and then have to deal with the aftermath.

Warnings: A bit of angst and a bit of smut herein.

19. Chapter 19 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3080 words)

The holiday season brings surprises for Carol and Daryl.

20. Chapter 20 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2952 words)

Carol makes her decision about the scholarship and Daryl gets an unexpected visitor.

21. Chapter 21 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 15] Liked (4272 words)

A little angst, a little smut, the usual...as Carol adjusts to life in Italy without Daryl and recalls their discussion about the scholarship.

22. Chapter 22 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 7] Liked (3328 words)

Daryl and Carol have their long awaited reunion, but before things go too far, Daryl has some news for Carol that could be a game changer.

23. Chapter 23 by darylsdiva1 [Reviews - 13] Liked (3426 words)

Caryl's adventures in Italy continue. Dr. Blake puts up roadblocks and an attempt to watch out for a still ailing Daryl goes a bit awry.