[Reviews - 23] Liked
Summary:

  She picked at the sheet. “I was married to Ed since I was twenty.”
  
  “…Okay…?” He said, his voice trying and failing to stay neutral.
 
  She gave an embarrassed sort of whine but figured she might as well jump right in. “He was pretty bad in the sack.”

*

Set in 'The Farm' arc, very early on. Doesn't really fit in chronologically but by the time I steeled my nerves enough to post it I was beyond caring. Fluffy... But R-rated.


Rated: E
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Post-Series
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Fluffy/Comedy, Porn w/o Plot, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5982 Read: 1250
Published: February 08, 2015 Updated: February 08, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Take My Breath (and never let it go) by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 23] Liked (5982 words)

I'm having full-on anxiety about posting this, not gonna lie... My heart is pounding and my hands are shaking and I'm really, really nervous about this one.

It's awkward and stops-and-starts quite a bit, but that's intentional... Just in case anyone was wondering. Here's almost 6,000 words of fluffy awkward smut.

*hyperventilates with terror but posts it anyway*

(If this pops up as a new fic after I've edited it, nothing's changed much, except Lena Carr sent me a PM pointing out a minor detail I'd missed in the copy I initially posted. Oopsies!)