[Reviews - 8] Liked
Summary:

"You've been quiet," Carol observed, settling down beside him – shoulder to shoulder in the corner of the building they'd decided to hole up in till Rick and the others made it back. The same corner that afforded him a three-sixty span of the room in less than a blink. And more specifically, a perfect view of the ginger bean-pole they'd pulled out from underneath the rust-bucket in the middle of the road.


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot, Season 5
Characters: Aaron, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Eric Raleigh
Genres: Angst, Drama, POV, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1114 Read: 462
Published: March 04, 2015 Updated: March 04, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: I don't own AMC's The Walking Dead or any of its characters, wishful thinking aside.

Authors Note #1: This story is meant to fit into the canon events of 5x11 and to explore what might have happened after Daryl's group found Eric and waited to be reunited with Rick, Aaron, Glenn and Michonne. This is a Caryl one-shot, with vague references to back ground Aaric (Aaron/Eric).

Warnings: Spoilers for 5x11 "The Distance." *Contains: adult language, adult content, discussion of broken bones and minor injury, prescription drug use for injuries, references to an established homosexual relationship, emotional hurt and comfort, as well as the usual emotion baggage. Additional warning for mild homophobia-type thoughts from Daryl over the course of this story. Mostly involving discomfort/uncertainty from Daryl regarding Aaron and Eric's supposed relationship and his shit upbringing.

1. Chapter 1 by The Readers Muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (1114 words)