[Reviews - 57] Liked
Summary:

This is a series that chronicles Carol and Daryl's relationship roughly 6 years before and leading up to the apocolypse. Turns out they've loved each other long before the world went to hell. 


Rated: M
Categories: Pre-Series
Characters: Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 24300 Read: 4026
Published: March 10, 2015 Updated: April 27, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer! I own nothing and not plagerisim is intended. Enjoy! 

1. Old Lace and Cheap Venison: Chapter 1 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 11] Liked (4338 words)

In this chapter, we see Caryl's first meeting and we get a sense of what life is like for them before Walkers covered the earth. 

2. Fireflies and Bullets: Chapter 2 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 8] Liked (4425 words)

The plot thickens as we meet two new characters who were essential to Daryl's upbringing. At least that's what my imagination said based on some specific dialouge from the show. And Caryl meets again under some terrible circumstances. 

Disclimer: I own nothing and no plagerisism intended. 

3. Flannels & Night Blooming Jasmine: Chapter 3 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 7] Liked (3523 words)

Daryl and Carol have a quiet moment... and complex feelings continue to grow. 

 

Disclaimer: I own nothing and no plagerisim intended. 

4. Scared Hands and Traffic Lights: Chapter 4 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (2902 words)

Hey guys sorry this one took so long! Life keeps getting in the way. In this chapter, Daryl and Carol face a dilema. Also, I've decided to add a type of sound track to the story. So, at the bottom I've included a song to fit the chapter if you're interested. I reccomend listening to it after you've read. Thanks! 

Disclaimer: I own nothing and no plagerisim intended. 

5. Bookshelves and Good Men: Chapter 5 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (2285 words)

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay. I hope you enjoy this new and tantalizing chapter! Carol and Daryl meet at the library as they agreed.

Disclaimer: I own nothing and no plagerisim is intended. 

6. Lightening and Flapjacks: Chapter 6 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 6] Liked (2154 words)

Thank you all so much for your patience! Finals week is coming up and Caryl is one of the only things keeping me afloat! I hope you guys like this chapter, I know I enjoyed writing it. 


Disclaimer, I own nothing and no plagerisim is intended.

7. Beer Cans and Heart Monitors: Chapter 7 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (2276 words)

Hey all! Thank you so much for your reviews, I love hearing from you guys so much! Hope you enjoy the next chapter. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing and no plagerisim is intended. 

8. Bloody Lips and Goodbyes: Chapter 8 by My Heart Beats Caryl [Reviews - 8] Liked (2397 words)

Here you go guys! Thanks for the reviews. 

Daryl and Carol make plans and say their goodbyes, but the light in the bushes has other ideas. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing, and no plagerisim intended.