[Reviews - 16] Liked
Summary:

  “It’s you.” She groaned and flopped dramatically onto her back. “They don’t know why you’re bothering with me when they’ve been here for three weeks now… They are a lot younger than me.”

  “But I don’t want none’a them.” He declared, scooting near enough than he could turn her face towards him with his palm to kiss her forehead. “I want you.”

*

Set in 'The Farm' arc. Carol overhears some newcomers gossiping about her and Daryl and it hits too close to home... Daryl tries to convince her that he feels the way she feels about him. Fluff-smut.


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Fluffy/Comedy, Hurt/Comfort, Porn w/o Plot, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4474 Read: 1510
Published: March 29, 2015 Updated: March 29, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. I want to make you feel how I feel (when I'm listening to love songs) by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 16] Liked (4474 words)

Oh my. This is getting ridiculous but I just need some Caryl on the show at some point...

The title is from "Four Walls" by Broods, the entire song just gives me Caryl feels and it inspired 'Respite', which I posted a wee while ago.

Enjoy!