[Reviews - 13] Liked
Summary:

  It was a strange thing, sleeping on the road again. Those not on watch were quietly indulging in the half-bottle of whisky they’d found in one of the trucks they’d jacked, Carol included. Carol was never much of a drinker… Less so once the walkers had appeared. She was feeling flushed and heady and every time Daryl met her eyes she felt a bolt of heat shoot up and down her body. She knew the look in his eyes and even Michonne’s teasing nudges every time he looked up couldn’t help the response of her body to him. 

Set in 'The Farm' arc, before 'Caleb'. Mainly just gratuitous smut, not gonna lie.


Rated: E
Categories: Post-Series, Headcanon, Oneshot, Operation Levity
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Porn w/o Plot, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2841 Read: 1143
Published: April 11, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Angels Sang (a whisky lullaby) by youremykindoftrouble [Reviews - 13] Liked (2841 words)

Title's from 'Whisky Lullaby' by Brad Paisley... I have no idea who he is or what the song is about, but it popped up on Spotify while I was studying and I needed a title for this one.

  This is pretty much 2800 words of smuttiness so don't expect anything else, haha. 

Enjoy!