[Reviews - 131] Liked
Summary:

Who knew that the gateway to hell could be disguised as a business card for a business that doesn't technically exist? AU no ZA


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe, Family
Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Carol/Other (Temp)
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31286 Read: 9868
Published: July 22, 2015 Updated: February 18, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I'm alive. ;) 

So I haven't been in the mood to do much reading or writing as of late. I am horribly far behind on all of the fics I read and I'm sure I'm missing out on some treasures. But finally the sun broke through and I was able to start to catch up reading (slow going. There's A LOT I missed) and for the first time in forever I had the urge to finally write something. And I'm excited about this plot, which is something I've been tossing around and plotting for A LONG TIME in my head (like - back when I was in the middle of Claimed). I needed to start something fresh, so it seemed like the time to make this happen. 

 

Unbroken is still a think. I'm going to finish it, but after everything that happened I needed to take a step away and just get my feet wet with a fresh new idea. 

 

Hope you enjoy! I missed you all!!!

1. The Card by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 18] Liked (1141 words)

Slight warning: This chapter alludes to domestic abuse. 

2. Merle Dixon by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 15] Liked (1585 words)

Amazed by the reaction to chapter one. Hope you all continue to enjoy. :) 

3. Everybody's Selfish by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 9] Liked (1731 words)

So floored by the response to this. Glad that people are enjoying so far. More answers are coming soon, I swear. I'm just... having a little bit too much fun right now. ;) 

4. Déjà vu by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 11] (1848 words)

So many apologies for how long it's been. If you want an update here is what is going on: http://bexisthewalkingcaryl.tumblr.com/post/126358444478/thewalkingcaryl-update

 

Okay - you're getting some answers now. :) I promise. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to everyone who is reading and reviewing this story. It means a lot to me! :)

5. Amends by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 9] Liked (2155 words)

Sorry that this chapter has been so long coming. End of summer activities and health issues have made writing and even reading almost impossible and I didn't want to rush anything. Thanks to everyone who is sticking around and reading. I hope you enjoy! :) 

6. Deals by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 12] Liked (2176 words)

I wrote this chapter immediately after the last one, but parts of it needed tweaking. I finally have it at the level I think I want it at. You may thank Daryl for the reveal, the mystery surrounding it was supposed to last two more chapters but he let me know that there was no way he was holding onto it that long and we reworked the story plan to accomidate his heart.

Thank you so much for the reaction to last chapter and sticking with it through the wait! Hope you enjoy!! :)

7. Papa by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 10] Liked (2196 words)

Writer's Block is an awful affliction. Snuggle an author who has not updated a story in a notable amount of time. They probably need it. But I got a random strike of inspiration today, just in time for a final chapter on the old site right before moving day. :) Thanks for all who stuck around, hope you enjoy. :) 

8. Ed's Wife by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (2110 words)

*a wild twc appears* 

*she uses update* 

*the wild twc has escaped*

9. Sophia by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (1995 words)

possible trigger warning for talk of Infertility, Miscarriages, and Cancer.

10. Memories by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (2057 words)

11. Princess Sophia by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 4] Liked (2166 words)

Thank you to those who have stuck with me through this story to now. I truly appeciate hearing from everyone!! <3

Ready for some flangst? 

12. Two Steps Forward by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 3] Liked (1846 words)

13. Closing In by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1935 words)

Thank you so much to the people still reading this and the people who have been leaving feedback. It is very appreciated. I promise that we are closing in on answers now, very near to the end. ;) 

 

 

14. Shots Fired by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1507 words)

I have had the main part of this chapter written for weeks. And then suddenly my muse said no and it changed in a big way. But I hope you enjoy. :) I'll try to get up more chapters this week because I'm so close, but it's also school vacation week and pack and prep week for our trip that we leave for on Friday. Thank you so much to those who have read and reviewed, they all mean so much to me! :) 

 

 

15. Fatal Errors by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 5] Liked (1662 words)

I just couldn't stop writing after I finished my last chapter. Like I said, this story is wrapping up. Hoping that everyone enjoys these last few chapters. Thank you so much for everyone who has kept up with this. I appreciate all the feedback. :) 

 

16. Family by TheWalkingCaryl [Reviews - 13] Liked (3176 words)

Here it is. The FINAL chapter. I want to thank EVERYBODY who has read this. EVERYBODY who has ever reviewed it. You have all helped me to keep going on it. I really hope that this ending is worth it. Please enjoy. <3