[Reviews - 23] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

 

She couldn't work it out, no matter how hard she tried, and it was driving her mad.


Rated: T
Categories: Oneshot
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16209 Read: 1386
Published: July 22, 2015 Updated: August 21, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So this is my first attempt at Caryl-been a longtime fan and supporter, only just recently become involved in the fandom and decided to take a bash at doing some fanfiction. This is basically just a silly idea that wouldn't leave me alone so here it is; I have no idea if it's really any good or even in character but I do hope there's something to be enjoyed in it. It's set in the prison era based on the assumption that nothing terrible has happened in terms of the Governor and such, T-Dog and Oscar are still alive and Merle is...let's just say missing? Please excuse any errors, I did check repeatedly but I am not perfect. Anyway, hope you like. Caryl on!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by ladynerdynerd [Reviews - 16] Liked (7354 words)

This story features both Carol and Daryl, but I have no idea how to add both characters into the description thing =/

2. Chapter 2 by ladynerdynerd [Reviews - 7] Liked (8855 words)

Okay, so as I had such wonderful feedback for this story, I decided to go ahead and add to it, this time writing the events from Daryl's point of view. I'm extremely nervous about publishing this as I found it quite a challenge to do and I have no idea if it's any good sooo....yeah, hopefully you'll all enjoy! Shamless fluff and feels abound!

Sorry for any mistakes/errors!