[Reviews - 9] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

If Daryl and Carol’s drive into Atlanta, following the cross car to Grady, had gone somewhat differently.


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot, Season 5
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3221 Read: 713
Published: October 29, 2015 Updated: October 29, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Mostly written last year between S5x02, “Strangers,” and 5x06, “Consumed.” Canon-divergent version (-ish) of 5x06, published now because I am bad at dealing with the endless delay in allowing my OTP to begin to heal their emotional wounds. DOES NOT RESOLVE ANYTHING but it made me feel a little bit better.

 


 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended. Likewise, Nine Lives assumes no responsibility for the content of the fiction archived. Readers are solely accountable for deciding what content is or is not appropriate for them to view. By selecting a story to read, you accept that you read and considered the applicable warnings and are of appropriate age to view the material therein.

1. Nor to return from following after thee by subversivegrrl [Reviews - 9] Liked (3221 words)