[Reviews - 13] Liked
Past Featured StorySummary:

No ZA. AU-Fic. Daryl is a mechanic for a traveling carnival. One night when Daryl is called to fix the engine of the ferris wheel, he stumbles upon a small child. Who's the kid? And where's the parent?


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Ed Peletier, Sophia Peletier
Genres: Angst, Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 27834 Read: 2916
Published: April 30, 2014 Updated: January 09, 2015



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 4] Liked (3307 words)

I don't even know where this idea even came from. I just suddenly felt compelled to write this for some strange reason. If you like it, please let me know otherwise I may not even continue this piece or frequent it like my other fics. I had to get this idea out otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish my other fics currently running now. It was a bunch of head noise I needed to get out. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All rights and characters belong to the copyright holder.

2. Chapter 2 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 2] Liked (3415 words)

Thank you all for the feedback on this piece! I was really astounded by all the support for it. I'm glad you guys like the direction I'm taking this.

3. Chapter 3 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 0] Liked (4288 words)

Ah... I don't have much to say beyond thank you all for being so supportive and interested in this silly fic of mine. If I could give you all a hug, I would totally do it. Don't know where this chapter came from. Simple drabbles that exploded into this huge chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All rights belong to the copyright holder.

4. Chapter 4 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 0] Liked (4314 words)

I am so sorry for the delay! No excuses! I will be attempting to post more regularly. I've had lots of RL stuff on my plate. But no more! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thank you for waiting!

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All rights belong to the copyright holder.

5. Chapter 5 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 3] Liked (3934 words)

Sorry for the very, very late update. I've had other things on my plate as of late. New ideas brewing and such. I hope that I can get back into rhythm of this fic. If you enjoy it, let me know. As always thank you for all the patience and continued support. I'd been sitting on this chapter for a while and finally had the sense to start it up again. Well, hope you all enjoy.

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All rights belong to the copyright holder.

6. Chapter 6 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 2] Liked (4944 words)

I am just overwhelmingly sorry for the lack of updates on all my fics. Work and school, juggling... yeah. So this chapter is long. I guess a lot of Daryl as a muse came forth and really get into motion for this. I should warn right now that this piece of fiction is by no means the traditional fluffy sort... at all. I had no intentions of making it like that and if that's what you've come here for, perhaps turning back might be best. Enough of that though, for those of you wanting to see more of Carol and Daryl's story, continue on reading and thanks for putting up with me!

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All right's belong to the copyright holder.

7. Chapter 7 by HappyBlueInk [Reviews - 2] Liked (3632 words)

I don't really have much explanation as to why this has taken so long. No triggers really here. Thanks for still sticking with me.

Also: I own nothing in regards to The Walking Dead. All right's belong to the copyright holder.