[Reviews - 45] Liked
Summary:

After running away, Carol meets a young woman in the woods who claims to be Daryl Dixon's daughter, and convinces her to have a meeting with Negan in order to save the bowman. Things go South when they reach Alexandria: Glenn is attacked with a baseball bat, Daryl goes into septic shock, and Carol is kidnapped by the Saviors.

All because Negan wants another wife.


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Season 6, Family
Characters: Abraham Ford, Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Carol/Other (Temp), Domestic Abuse (Implied), Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No
Word count: 23739 Read: 6177
Published: March 25, 2016 Updated: May 03, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

This idea came to me super late last night, and I figured I'd at least churn out the first chapter. It's a little bizarre, but I hope you like it, and let me know if you'd like me to continue! 

1. It follows by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 8] Liked (2170 words)

Carol finally convinces Morgan to leave her alone, but she doesn't stay that way for long.

2. A chat on the way by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 2] Liked (733 words)

3. Lead the way by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 2] Liked (720 words)

Carol and Lucille reach Alexandria. The Saviors are already there.

4. Any day now by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 3] Liked (1601 words)

Time for the line-up. 

5. All for nothing by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 3] (751 words)

Time to pick a victim.

6. What it meant to be a father by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 1] Liked (1333 words)

Daryl remembers the last time he saw Lucille, and assumes this is the last time he'll see her again.

7. Everything hurt by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 1] (759 words)

The group tries to save their fallen as the Saviors leave Alexandria.

8. The light was blinding by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 1] (2196 words)

Carol wakes up in an unfamiliar room, Lucille close by.

9. Her house by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 9] (1158 words)

I would love to know who is still reading this, so if you like what you've read, please leave me a quick note to say you're out there! Daryl and Carol will be back together soon, I promise, so stick around!

10. A little off-kilter by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 4] Liked (1638 words)

Negan finally shows up for a visit, but not in the way Carol expected him to.

11. The bonds they managed to form by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 1] Liked (1708 words)

Rosita teaches Daryl how to get on a horse.

Note: In this story, Maggie didn't have any health complications, and the group didn't try to get her to Hilltop before the Saviors came. So the baby is fine, even if Glenn is decidedly not...

By the way, I am SO HERE for the friendship between Rosita and Daryl. SO HERE for it!

 

Thanks for reading, as always!

12. The other side of the door by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 1] (889 words)

Carol and Lucille wait for Negan to return.

Yes, I realized after last night that Daryl already knows how to ride horses, but let's pretend he got a head injury and forgot. :)

13. She stepped out from behind a tree by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 3] Liked (1507 words)

Daryl leaves Alexandria to find Carol and Lucille.

14. She might as well have left the room. by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 2] Liked (4334 words)

Negan makes a proposal as Carol tries to protect Lucille.

WARNING: This chapter contains subject matter of both violent and sexual natures. All is relatively implied (though current in the story), but still extremely dark. Chapter also contains non-romantic but still sexual Carol/Negan. Please read responsibly.

15. It wasn't a lie by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 2] Liked (1423 words)

Tara and Heath meet a strange woman on a horse, and she's not alone.

16. How many have you killed? by mizzieontumblr [Reviews - 2] Liked (819 words)

Tara and Lucille clear the van.