[Reviews - 26] Liked
Summary:

3AM at the CDC, and Carol makes Daryl a job offer. 


Rated: M
Categories: Season 1
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 10865 Read: 2329
Published: April 24, 2016 Updated: May 13, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Only a little smutty. Not enough, I think, to enter into the Smutfest. 

There may be more to this at some point, but for now I am considering it complete. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by viktories [Reviews - 12] Liked (5748 words)

2. Chapter 2 by viktories [Reviews - 7] Liked (1674 words)

3. Chapter 3 by viktories [Reviews - 7] Liked (3443 words)

This wasn't the chapter I had intended to write, nor is it the one I initially wrote, threw out, undeleted, tore apart, put back together, and then set aside. I'm not ready yet for the highway and the herd and for Sophia to just disappear. Sorry it took so long to add another chapter, and I hope the continuous circling back through time isn't confusing or too disjointed. Just feels like there's more to say about the early days, that the timeline in the show is compressed so tightly -- understandably so -- that some things end up getting explained away with a few lines of dialogue rather than being able to experience it.