[Reviews - 30] Liked
Summary:

Part of her felt bad for leaving them with only a note, but she knew in her heart of hearts that they wouldn’t have let her leave, and she’d have let them talk her into staying around. The her that they all thought they knew and loved. The her that she’d let them believe was real.

6x16 reimagined.


Rated: M
Categories: Nine Lives Challenge, Season 6
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Challenge Response, Hurt/Comfort
Warnings: Adult Language
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7369 Read: 2081
Published: May 21, 2016 Updated: May 29, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook

1. Chapter 1 by Equuleus86 [Reviews - 11] Liked (2489 words)

My entry for the S6 rewrite challenge. I hope you guys like it. This is only the first part, I've had a horrid lurgy so it's been a bit of a slog to get this done but I'm as happy as I'm ever likely to be with it so have at it loves!!

Title courtesy of the Goblin King.

As the pain sweeps through, makes no sense for you

Every thrill is gone, wasn't too much fun at all

But I'll be there for you,

As the world falls down...

 

Disclaimer: Characters property of Kirkman, AMC, yadda yadda. Whatevs. Maybe you just need to treat 'em better.

 

2. Chapter 2 by Equuleus86 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2117 words)

Wooooow thanks guys for the comments on chapter 1. I value and appreciate EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU. I'm loving writing this one, and I'm glad you all seem to be enjoying the ride too.

Please buckle in, however. Things are about to get ROUGH.

What? Hmm? Who said that? Pranksters...

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters, but you bet your sweet arse if I did, Carol and Daryl would be permanently laid up in bed, completely out of fooks to give. (Well, not COMPLETELY out.)

3. Chapter 3 by Equuleus86 [Reviews - 10] Liked (2763 words)

Well loves here is part 3, which I have LOVED writing so much! It's so good to feel this way about writing again after what seems to have been a prolonged lack of inspiration and motivation. I just hope it does justice to what we've all wished for. Also there is more on the way! Thank you so so much for the wonderful comments on the first two chapters, they are so appreciated. Also huge thank you to my gorgeous bestie kaoscraze82 for her help with this one, and for making me try my best always!! 

Disclaimer: Carol and Daryl don't belong to me. Or Kirkman, AMC, Gimple or any of their cronies. They belong to each other.