[Reviews - 11] Liked
Summary:

After an ugly fight with her husband, eighteen year old Carol Peletier takes off with nothing but the clothes on her back. She soon finds herself in the care of a mysterious man by the name of Daryl Dixon. Inspired by music from The Goo Goo Dolls. 


Rated: M
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon, Merle
Genres: Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Domestic Abuse (Actual), Drug Use, Sexual Situations, Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3887 Read: 481
Published: May 24, 2016 Updated: May 24, 2016



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

Hey, y'all! So, I've recently gotten into listening to all the old albums from The Goo Goo Dolls, one of my favorite bands. For some reason, a lot of their songs remind me of Carol and Daryl, and I got the idea to write a story based around their music. Each chapter is based on a song, and I put the lyrics that inspired me at the beginning of the chapter. I hope y'all enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to The Walking Dead. No copyright infringement is intended. I make no money from writing fan fiction. Also, I don't own anything related to The Goo Goo Dolls and their music. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Name by MoonChild1993 [Reviews - 11] Liked (3887 words)

Okay, so I've been working on this first chapter for weeks, and I still don't know if it turned out exactly the way I wanted it to, but I'm very excited for the public to read it and hopefully give me some feedback. Enjoy!