Print or Download Story:
Sometimes it's just a moment. A single choice which changes everything from then on. Sometimes it is the choice to allow a friend to walk away when you know they're hurting... sometimes it is to choose to find that friend and comfort them.
What would have happened if Daryl and Carol hadn’t pulled away after he came back from the initial confrontation with the Saviors during the fall of Alexandria? What would have happened if instead of drifting apart, they had found their way back to one another ?
Well... why don't we find out?
Categories: Season 6Characters: Carol
Genres: Hurt/ComfortWarnings: Adult Language
May 01, 2017 Updated:
June 06, 2017
1. Chapter 1 by Geektaire [Reviews - 14] (2605 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Want to thank the amazing CharlotteAshmore for not being only a beta, but for also pushing me just in the right way to help me get this done...
btw... this is completely done. So no worries about leaving this incomplete or anything like that... hope you enjoy.
2. Chapter 2 by Geektaire [Reviews - 2] (3574 words)
3. Chapter 3 by Geektaire [Reviews - 5] (4274 words)
4. Chapter 4 by Geektaire [Reviews - 4] (5213 words)
5. Chapter 5 by Geektaire [Reviews - 6] (4167 words)
6. Chapter 6 by Geektaire [Reviews - 3] (2162 words)
7. Chapter 7 by Geektaire [Reviews - 7] (3455 words)
8. Chapter 8 by Geektaire [Reviews - 6] (3865 words)
9. Chapter 9 by Geektaire [Reviews - 4] (4634 words)
10. Chapter 10 by Geektaire [Reviews - 5] (2130 words)
11. Chapter 11 by Geektaire [Reviews - 1] (2798 words)
12. Chapter 12 by Geektaire [Reviews - 3] (2866 words)
13. Chapter 13 by Geektaire [Reviews - 3] (3400 words)
Hey guys... so something came up and I'm not going to be able to post the next chapter until next week. Hope you guys like this one.
14. Chapter 14 by Geektaire [Reviews - 5] (3031 words)
So...here it is... enjoy!
15. Chapter 15 by Geektaire [Reviews - 5] (5469 words)
16. Chapter 16 by Geektaire [Reviews - 9] (3045 words)