[Reviews - 17] Liked
Summary:

Tease

 

AKA a collection of fluff and smut and angst and silliness in 100 word snippets, because Shae is addicted to those, lol, and it’s always a fun challenge. 

 

 


Rated: M
Categories: Drabbles
Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 888 Read: 2853
Published: August 01, 2017 Updated: September 13, 2017



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

I wanted to do the smut challenge, but RL stepped in and was like "oh no, you don't, you still haven't finished your previous challenge entry," lol. 

 

So I listened but I kinda wrote something anyway because I'm me and I love to write even when I hate it, hahaha.  I'm still adding to it every day, and in the end, it's totally going to be more than the 10 drabble minimum I was hoping to finish in time to enter the challenge.   

 

Instead of letting it waste away in my very own folder of shame (lol, lilabut), I decided to post it. 

 

I hope you enjoy. 

 

P.S.  I still haven't figured out how to select multiple characters/genres/warnings on my laptop, so just know that any future installment could have warnings for sexual situations and adult language.  Any others, I will let you know. 

1. 1. by Shae [Reviews - 7] Liked (105 words)

Season 3, The Prison

2. 2. by Shae [Reviews - 5] Liked (112 words)

Posting another since I failed to finish the latest chapter of Stars in time to post before I go to bed. 

 

Season 2, Hershel’s farm.  The barn scene reimagined.  Not *that* one.  The other one. 

3. 3. by Shae [Reviews - 2] Liked (116 words)

Season 6, Alexandria.  Can be read as a continuation to “Don’t apologize if you don’t mean it” in Across the Universe(s).  Or, Daryl’s non-reaction to Carol shacking up with Tobin rectified. 

4. 4. by Shae [Reviews - 0] (111 words)

Just realized I hadn't brought the rest of these over here, and that just won't do. 

 

Between Seasons 3 & 4, The Prison.  Sequel to “D..did you just make that noise?” in Across the Universe(s). 

5. 5. by Shae [Reviews - 0] Liked (108 words)

Season 7, Carol’s house at the Kingdom.  A little follow-up to “I don’t love you” in Across the Universe(s). 

6. 6. by Shae [Reviews - 0] Liked (111 words)

Season 3, The Prison 

7. 7. by Shae [Reviews - 0] Liked (106 words)

Season 3, The Prison.  A direct follow-up to 6, in Carol’s POV. 

8. 8. by Shae [Reviews - 3] Liked (119 words)

Season 3, 4 if you wish.  The Prison.