[Reviews - 27] Liked
Summary:

Season 9 exclusive clip ending rewrite/headcanon.

It’s difficult because I am over here and you are over there, and when I am with you, hours feel like seconds, and when I am without you, days feel like years. -L.M.

 


Rated: T
Categories: Headcanon, Oneshot
Characters: Carol Peletier, Daryl Dixon
Genres: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Carol/Other (Temp)
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2241 Read: 579
Published: August 30, 2018 Updated: August 30, 2018



Print or Download Story: Printer Microsoft Word ePub eBook
Story Notes:

So I needed to jump on this one-shot train because the lovely, BettyBubble, prompted me with a request to fix the cliffhanger ending of a certain sneak peek clip. And, of course, I obliged ... being part of the large group who adores her.Heart It's not a rewrite of the scene per say, it's just the ending we deserve.

I hope it soothes your soul, hun.

I also, as I normally do, found a song which fit perfectly with Caryl and the story idea, and this it became the fic title. I greatly suggest you give it a listen before or even during the read. (Yes, I know I am a music whore.)

More special thanks to my beta, CharlotteAshmore. She still manages to find time to look over my word vomit no matter how crazy her life is or if she can see. Love you, darlingLove

1. Chapter 1 by Marie1063 [Reviews - 27] Liked (2241 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.